Ok FINE JANUARY 1 2008 TESTERS UNITE

55 Replies
jezebel1018 - December 31

(just getting us ready lol) Happy New Year to Everyone! May 2008 be a happy, healthy and peaceful one.

Tonigirl - December 31

Hey jenn...NICE JOB creating a new thread! We needed one! Hey and until AF shows up there's still a chance right????? I'm just about to head out of the house. My dh and I are going into downtown Minneapolis to an awesome Thai place and then to this really great club that my church started and it looks and appears just the same as a regular night club except it's family friendly and they are going to have some bands too...so that should be fun! Then we've got a really nice room to stay in at the crowne plaza hotel. So, other testers what are you going to do (or if you read this tomorrow what did you do) to ring in the New Year???? Any cool traditions for ringing it in right??? My dh and I are going to make sure that we have time to pray after all the festivities so that we ring in the new year with God's blessing on us! I think we are going to need it to get preggers!LOL! Take care all and Good luck to all the new testers!

jezebel1018 - December 31

YES of course theres still a chance! my aunt had af the whole time during 2 of her 4 pregnancies! Have a great time tonight! Get good & hammered (even if you are preg, baby is still living off its yolk sac, youre good) & have a blast!!

Kayliesmommy - December 31

Opps I was posting on the long thread... found you girls here now :)

laupack - December 31

Just a positive thought. My dh neice didn't know she was preggers for several months b/c she had af the whole entire time! Let's not give up the positive vibes. . .I know there will be more BFP this week!

jezebel1018 - January 1

good morning & happy 2008. i hope everyone had a safe & happy one last night! i had quite a bit of drama over here but everythings ok now so its all good. and im STILL the first bfn :( & it feels like af is on her way now, full speed ahead. oh well. theres always next month right? now im ready for my 13 other bfps! (since we already got 2)

donna1 - January 1

im only 7dpo so im going to wait until at 10dpo before i begin testing. im yet another testoholic!!! good luck to all you ladies.....~BabyDust~

k. - January 1

Hi, can I join this forum... I'm 9 DPO and I know I should wait another few days to test but I'm also guilty.... a testaholic... it isn't cheap is it.. So I may go ahead today and buy a 2 pack and test tonight or tomorrow and then again in a few days if AF don't come... Good luck ladies!!

cdpace88 - January 1

of course ladies! Welcome! So i tested AGAIN this morning at 13 dpo, and got another bfn. That's 4 in a row...but I'm still hoping that I'm just too early! My b___sts are still killing me, and I am still having cramping on and off that I never have til the minute af arrives, along with lots of burping and very emotional.. At this point, I think I am going to try and wait until Saturday to test again. If af doesn't come by then I will be 100% confident I'm preggers, since I'm never late :) Baby Dust to everyone else testing today! xoxo Cheryl

k. - January 1

My b___sts don't hurt alot, I think it's just the norm before AF but I have been emotional, could also be PMS.... hmmm.. I am trying not to test today, but I did go buy one... Maybe I can wait for another day or two... I'm only 9 DPO. I know it's too early.. I bought a First Response Early Response.

DJ_Jazzy - January 1

Good Afternoon ladies! So I got another call from the doctor yesterday and my progesterone (which was at 45 7DPO) is down to only 1.5. So it's a huge BFN. Got pretty upset last night but am felling a little better. AF is definately on her way. I woke up this morning with TERRIBLE cramps but what's really strange is...I am barely bleeding...and by barely I mean maybe a couple drops total in almost 3 hours (sorry if TMI). This is very strange for me because usually when I start cramping like this...I have a heavy flow. Anyone have any ideas what it could be????? Maybe the S.E. of the Clomid??? In other words....HELP!!! :-)

donna1 - January 1

THRU BBT CHARTING I OVULATED DEC.25..... NEEDLESS TO SAY CHRISTMAS WAS A VERY BUSY DAY ALTHOUGH DH & I DID MANAGE TO BD AT 1AM. THE FOLLOWING MORNING AT 6AM MY TEMP SPIKED INDICATING OVULATION. IM HOPING & PRAYING I DID NOT MISS OVULATION!!........................... MY QUESTION IS.... HAS ANYONE ELSE BD THIS LATE & STILL GOT A BFP???? ? I AM CURRENTLY 7DPO. A FEW NIGHTS AGO I BEGAN TO FEEL SLIGHT CRAMPING WHICH IS VERY UNUSUAL FOR ME THIS EARLY. ( I USUALLY CRAMP 1-2 DAYS BEFORE OVULATION & DAY 1&2 OF AF) THIS IS CD19 & MY CYCLES ARE ALWAYS 27 DAYS. MY LP IS NEVER ANY LONGER THEN 13 DAYS. I KNOW IT MAY BE EARLY BUT I HAVE ALSO HAD A TUBAL REVERSAL 6 MONTHS AGO WHICH LEFT MY TUBES LENGTHS AT 4.5cm & 5.5cm............... MY 2ND QUESTION IS.... HAS ANYONE HAD CRAMPING THIS EARLY & THEN WENT ON TO HAVE A BFP??? ?

donna1 - January 1

my chart......fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&redirect=/ttc/index.php&

donna1 - January 1

double u double u double u.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&redirect=/ttc/index.php&

jezebel1018 - January 1

where are my bfps ladies?

laupack - January 1

I couldn't help myself and tested again this morning. . .BFN! Ugghhhhh!!!! I def feel like AF is coming by tomorrow morning, I have big time af cramps :(

kelbabe - January 1

hi ladies, mind if i join? im not in the 2ww just yet, im ovulating right now..........heres a tmi queston for you all...........how are you meant to check you cm when you have been bding?? if you get what i mean???? :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?