Ovarian Cyst-pg110969801418

7 Replies
Changa - March 1

Hi! I was diagnosed with a ovarian cyst 3.5cm last week. I'm 2 weeks late on my period and I've been feeling really sick. Like headaches, light headed, tired, very very weak. Can someone help me. And tell me if the headaches are due to the cyst.

christine - March 1

i had a 7cm ovarian cyst and i never had any bad headaches. i found out at the time i was pregnant, and shortly after miscarried. i was wondering if having an ovarian cyst removed, but they didnt have to take any of my ovary, would afftect my chances of becoming pregnant?

changa - March 1

Christine! No It shouldn't affect the ability to get pregnant. I asked that same question to my OB.

christine - March 1

ok good. with your cyst, dont know what to tell you, bc with mine i felt no ever. and like i said it was 7cm when they found it. by the time i had it removed it had got to be almost 8. have you taken a hpt?

Lauren - March 1

Hi Changa, not sure if this will help you or not, but I have PCOS (which is basically when the egg isn't released properly, and forms on the side of your ovary, causing lots of little cysts) My gyno has a__sured me, that even with so many cysts, pregnancy is possible. If you only have the one, compared to my 4835348538, then I'm sure you can become pregnant also! Good luck x

changa - March 1

Yes. I have but it came out Negative. I have another appt. tomorrow. We'll see what happens. I feel really bloaded and alot of pressure in my pelvic area.

changa - March 1

Thank you Lauren. I fell much better.

ariel - March 5

When you have a cyst, is it true that when af comes it should be heavy b/c it has ruptured

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?