Ovulating -pg110249144471

2 Replies
Shannon - December 8

My last period was November 24th. It was suppose to be on the 26th... so now I am all confused about when I ovulate. This past Sunday (Dec. 5th) I noticed some discharge similar to that when I ovulate. Today (Dec. 7th) I noticed it again. My question is when did I ovulate? When you get discharge does that mean it's already too late? Or does it mean that you should have s_x right away? Me and my hubby had s_x tonight (not that everyone wants to know that!) and I am praying that we weren't too late... any answers would be great!

Grandpa Viv - December 8

Your ovulation discharge increases as the moment of ovulation approaches, and decreases fairly rapidly thereafter. Intercourse every other day during this period is what most folks try. Sperm can last for days in your reporductive tract, but the egg only lasts one day after it breaks from the follicle.

shannon - December 8

Thanks for the answer Grandpa Viv. Another question for you though... I didn't notice discharge on the 6th. Does this mean that the discharge didn't have anything to do with ovulating? Or can you have days where there is no discharge? Thanks!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?