Ovulating Or Not -pg115262410818

11 Replies
Tonibug - July 11

Hi everyone, On Friday July 7th I had ewcm and I thought it was too early because that was only 9 days after my period and I thought you ovulated 14 days after your period? Is this right or was I really ovulating? So far me and my husband have had s_x on the 6th, 7th, 9th & 10th do you think I have missed ovulation? Or do I still have a good chance of getting pregnant.....I have noticed some cramping which I have heard is a sign of ovulation.

trinadan - July 11

you can get ewcm for up to 5 days before you ovulate and it usually slows down or stops the day of or the day after ovulation... i would contine to bd.. just to be sure,, good luck

Emma2 - July 11

Explain a little better please? Do you men 9 days after the 1st day of your period or 9 days after your period has ended?

Tonibug - July 11

Thanks Trinadan...that makes me feel a lot better....I had hoped I had not missed it already :)

Tonibug - July 11

9 days from the start of my period

LadyD - July 11

If it's cd9, then it's possible you were ovulating. MOST women ovulate around cd14, but remember everyone is different. How long is your cycle? If it's 28 days, then it may have been kind of early, but you never know. Sperm lives up to 5 days anyway (average 2). Just keep bd'ing for a couple more days & good luck.

Tonibug - July 11

28 days! So I hope I still have a good chance, not that it matters but I am curious I had heard you do not have to have s_x everyday you are ovulating because the sperm lives for so long, I have heard its best to have s_x every other day what do you guys think?

sarahd - July 11

Hi Tonibug, How funny - I think I O'd around cd8 or 9 this month also. We b'd cd 5, 7,8, & 9, and now 12 again. So hopefully both of us got something going there! Wow, sounds like we're on exactly the same schedule - did your last af start June 29th? Maybe we can wait together!!!

Tonibug - July 11

Hi Sarah D my last af started on June 27th it was a day early.....I hope we start getting pg symptoms soon!!

Emma2 - July 11

Ok so cd 9 with a 28 day cycle is not exactly the norm but keep in mind you may have ewcm for days .

jeanette - July 11

Ok, I'll jump in and tell what I know. For some reason midway into the follicular phase a woman gets an estrogen surge. With it can come some ewcm or watery cm. Its happened to me several times. If you have a 28/29 day cycle like I do, while it IS possible to ovulate on cd9...I'd tell ya to still be looking to ovulate around cd14, Dont want ya to miss it! Good luck!

sarahd - July 11

Along with ewcm I had cramping and b___st soreness starting cd7 as well. Last month was my first off bcps, and somebody suggested that maybe I O'd so early b/c of that. Could be my regular cycle - I don't know, I've been on bcps for 10 years due to endometriosis, so last month was my first "real" cycle in a LONG time! I can't remember what they were like way back then :) Plus, I didn't keep that a very close track when I was 14...all I remember was that they used to hurt. So I THINK I'm 4-5 dpo today, but I'm still bd'ing every other day just in case. Pretty sure it was O - I had lower right abdominal cramps for 3 days (cd7-9) and the b___st tenderness is still here...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?