Ovulation-pg110659366661

8 Replies
KC - January 24

My periods have only been 20 days apart for the last few months. Does this mean that I should try conceiving 10 days after the first day of my period.

Julie - January 24

I would

Essi - January 25

This is so strange!! I have just ovulated inbetween day 7 to day 9 of my cycle. My menstruation JUST stopped on day 6 and the very next day the ovulation mucus started, and I tested on day 8 and the ovulation test was positive, and now on day 9 it is negative, so I've just stopped ovulating! HOW ON EARTH? Does anyone know if this is possible?

JM - January 26

Probably...... If you only have 20 day cycles, then you should start counting from the first day your period shows signs..... usually 11-14 days. It's so difficult because everyone is different.

Susan - January 26

KC, if you haven't already, you should use an ovulation prediction kit. With a cycle that short you should probably try to figure out the exact day that you ovulate- good luck!

KC - January 26

Thanks everyone!

Linda Stra__s - January 26

Listen hunny i have had 7 kids and i know all about having kids i think you should for the best

jindy sue - January 26

go for it hunny hey trying having s_x it relaxes you

LisaJ - January 26

I'd start the day after your period ends (if it last the usual 5 to 7 days). Heck...even if it doesn't, just go at it like there's no tomorrow. I am sure that if you have s_x for one week after your period ends (since your cycles are so short) that you should end up pg if that is what you and your significant other really want.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?