Ovulation-pg110796419418

5 Replies
UNSURE - February 9

How long after ovulation does af start? I am irregular I have af once every 4-5 months. On 2/04 and 2/05 I noticed the white egg like discharge. Now I am feeling nausea and my br___t are sore. So I am not sure if that's me about to start af or I am pregnant. Also how long after ovulation should I wait before taking a test?

Unsure - February 9

My dates are wrong it was the week before.

Meg - February 9

Just for you to know, my period never come if I don't take tablets. But whenever I take tabs I have them every 28 day and last for a 6-7 days. But, I also feel pregnant this time and I hope I am after 4 yrs TTC. But if we are not pregnant I would suggest to you Vitex or Black Cohosh (not sure how to take them) and I am planing to take for myself as well as they regulate the cikle and induce ovulation. These are natyral herbs so I don't think that might do some harm to us. Let me know your opinion. ;-)

sher - February 9

where do you find vitex or black cohosh?

Meg - February 9

Search in the internet and you will find them. I don't know where you live but in USA you can find them easily. Good Luck***

Eve - February 9

im on vitex its excellent it has made me ovulate this month which i never have done since my loss in October!!! It has no side effects and is only a few pounds its great and it regulates yr cycles so if yr irregular or suffer heavy periods this is 4 u xx good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?