Ovulation-pg111046558018

9 Replies
bp - March 10

Can you not ovulate one month due to stress and not be pregnant. that sounds weird

R - March 10

It doesn't sound weird at all. I was going to ask the same thing today here but found your thread. I'm curious to know the answer to that too. I hope someone can give you an answer.

moe - March 10

i heard that due to stress you might not get your menstal on time so i would guess that it might mess with ovulation to. cann someone that knows tell us

bp - March 10

Well I think thats what is happening to me my grandfather died in feburary and that really took a toll on me. My last period was from JAn 27 or 28 to FEb 2. And he died Feb 5. I have no symptoms except for my stomach hurting, but I think that happens when I am about to get my period as well.

R - March 10

bp - I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I'm wondering myself if this is what's happening to me. I've been under quite a bit of stress the last month and I was also very sick for 5 weeks. My last period was Jan. 26. I've had no symptoms at all and still no AF. Hopefully someone can give us some answers.

Bp - March 10

I was sick back in August and my period was late due to antibotics.

Bp - March 10

When Were you due for your period?

R - March 10

Oh really? Thanks for the info bp. Perhaps this is why my period is late. I was on several antibiotics for just over 3 weeks. I had to take other meds on top of those. I finished my meds about a week and a half ago. The other problem that I have is I never know when AF is going to show up. She comes when ever she wants to. I've always been this way and no matter how many times I try to figure my cycle out, it changes again. Since my last period was Jan. 26 I figured it should show up again somewhere around there - if I'm lucky. Usually my period will show up either the week before or a week after my last period. But this isn't always the case. Sorry for the rambling. I hope you find the answer you were looking for bp.

bp - March 10

How old are you

Neicee - March 10

That happened to me.. I was w/o a period for about 3mths.. I didnt ovulate one month... then I missed 2 periods.. the next periods were very light... I went to the doctor to see what going on.. I had some blood test done and she said everything looked normal.. so Im just waiting it out..she told me to call her back in a month with an update

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?