Ovulation-pg115151515318

16 Replies
gina143 - June 28

how do you know when you ovulate???

Emma2 - June 28

If you dont temp, there are other ways to tell. Increased cervical mucus, pains in your lower ab usually on one side. I just used to a__sume according the the lenght of my cycle.

gina143 - June 28

how long do you ovulate for?

Emma2 - June 28

12-24 hours .

Emma2 - June 28

How long is your cycle on average?

gina143 - June 28

ummm, 28-30

gina143 - June 28

so you only have 12-24 to get pregnant? I must sound so dumb! But me and my bf are trying for number 2..... the first pregnancy was a surprise....

Emma2 - June 28

Ok, with a 28-30 day cycle it means your avearge is 29 days. With a 29 day cycle you should ovulate on or around cd 15. Your fertiel time starts around cd 11 and you should baby dance from cd 11 until cd 18 to make sure. Try having s_x every other day. Yes, ovulation happens quickly that is why it is best to have s_x before . The highest success rate to achieve pregnancy is 2 days prior to Ovulation.

gina143 - June 28

what is "cd"?

ashleyd - June 28

because sperm can live for more than that time period, you actually have a few days before ovulation to have s_x...but it can only be fertilized during that period

gina143 - June 28

so I should have s_x before i ovulate not during?

Emma2 - June 28

Calander day. CD 1 is the first day of your period CD 15 is wen your should ovulate, CD 29 last day of your cycle.

Emma2 - June 28

You should have s_x like I described! Evry other day starting on CD 11 until CD 18

gina143 - June 28

this is so confusing.... so pretty much when my period stops... have s_x every other day......

Emma2 - June 28

NO, your period is 11 days long? You have s_x in mid cycle as much as possible. It really isnt that complicated. You have a 29 day cycle....1st 5 days are your period. You start having s_x on CD 11 -18 and thats it! You should ovulate on CD 15....sperm lives 2-5 days inside your uterus thats why s_x before Ovulation is good they are waiting in your tubes for the egg to come out.

gina143 - June 28

Okay i get it... thanx. sory i didnt understand right away....

Emma2 - June 28

No prob! Good Luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?