Ovulation And Pregnancy-pg113012322418

7 Replies
katie - October 23

is it possible to still get your period then go through ovulation if you are pregnant. if before you ovulate you have a large chump of white discharge does that mean that you will be more or less fertile during ovulation. if there is no discharge at all does that mean you are pregnant

katie - October 23

i forgot to add: what are some pre- or post- ovulation symptoms. What are symptoms you may have during ovulation. I am trying to see if i am ovulating to tell myself if i am pregnant or not

GJ - October 24

clear egg white mucus, cramping or sharp pain/sensation on ovulation.. and i think after you have ovulated there is considerably less mucus for the rest of your cycle. Also about having no discharge at all, i am wondering the same thing if you are already pregnant. maybe someone else could answer that.

k - October 24

bump

katie - October 24

i have been noticing these sharp pains in my side like where my ovaries are. is this a sign of ovulation

k - October 24

another bump

Tammy - October 24

yes! I am 8 months pregnant and still ovulating AND getting my af monthly! Weird eh? Lots of large chumpy white stuff too!

another tammie - October 25

oh no! Does anyone no how common it is to be pregnant and still get a period. also, if i am pregnant i would be six weeks but i am still getting my period and ovulating to so could i get pregnant again. that doesn't seem possible but could it happen.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?