Ovulation Cramps-pg117137966144

7 Replies
stefkay - February 13

Hi everyone, quick question...I know that there is no 100% way to tell when o happened other than an ultrasound I think, but I have the cramping that happens about mid cycle and often coincides with my temp rise that suggests ovulation happened. When this cramping happens, does ovulation "usually" happen THAT day or the day after (or the day after that...lol) I had the cramping and ewcm on Saturday and only Saturday. The ewcm was like Friday, Sat., Sun, and Monday. I'm trying to pinpoint O, but I was out of town Sat. and Sun and forgot my thermometer. Hell, here's my chart...that might make more sense....home/stefkay. FF says I o'd like Thurs, but I "feel" like it was Sat. I'm trying to AVOID pregnancy this month and we've bd'd only 2 times, but now I'm getting worried that it was too close to possible o time. (I just miscarried Jan 23rd...I didn't even think I'd ovulate this month or that it would be really late, that's the only reason I'm temping is to see how soon it takes to get AF again). Thanks, sorry so long!!!

DaBonkElsMe - February 13

I get O-like cramps too, but it never seems to coincide with my temps. Sometimes i get a cramp in one side that is sharp and feels likeO right before my temp rise, but somethimes (more often) it is way before! Sometimes even durinf AF! So I hope some one more knowledgeable answers this one, b/c I would like to know too! How ya feeling by the way? You know I had that chem. preg. last month right, so now I don't seem to be Oing. Could my cycle be affected by the hormones from that positive pregnancy? I saw you mentioned that you did not expect to O this month after your m/c. They said my hormone levels were back to normal. OK , sorry this is not really an answer to your post. Hope some one else can be more helpful!

stefkay - February 13

Hi Dabonk! Yep, I'm doing much better. I think once all the bleeding was done and I felt "normal" again, my emotions leveled out. How are you doing? I see you're "back in the game" :-) I really wanted to wait 3 cycles, but maybe it will be more like 2, lol. I think I didn't expect to O because it seemed like on the m/c forum many women were saying their doctors told them they probably wouldn't, but that might be my misunderstanding. I think it just will take longer to o. As in, you'll just have a longer cycle. My normal cycles are around 28 days (one being 26) and I'd ovulate around cd 14 or 15. It looks like mine will be a bit longer, but not much. My dr. said my next AF would probably come in 4-6 weeks. Let me check your chart and come back.....

stefkay - February 13

ok, at first it looked like the temps were all over the place, then I realized that your pre o temps tend to be a bit higher than mine (some of mine have been down in the 96 range) and your post o temps get pretty high. It doesn't look like you ovulated yet, but I bet it will be pretty soon. I've had 2 chemical pregnancies and I don't remember them throwing off my cycles too much, if that helps!!! You had a beta test to see that the hcg was 0 or negative, right? I actually think that it might take from that point on to have a normal cycle. My beta hcg didn't go back down to 0 until after I stopped bleeding. That's why I don't really trust this chart I guess because I wouldn't think I'd ovulate at all so close to the hormones being out. Sorry if this is all clear as mud! ha ha

I am on CD 20 and I usually O around CD15 with CD18 being my longest, it's very frustrating! Glad to hear you're feeling better though! i am doing well too, just wish I would O!!!

Yes I did have a beta, it was back down to zero, but I think that was about a week or more past when my normal cycle would have started! So i guess that makes sense. Thanks for looking! Still hope some one can answer your O cramps question!

stefkay - February 13

I looked online a bit and haven't found much except that the cramps can happen "around o"...ha ha, not much help. If I spent longer I'm sure I could find something. They were just like period cramps and only lasted that one day. Weird...I'm kind of nervous and feel like we probably bd'd too close. I'm sure it's ok, but I hear women are more fertile after a m/c. I haven't even seen the dr. yet or got all of my tests back. I'd get a good scolding if I did end up pg already :-) lol...

stefkay - February 13

bump...anyone know about this?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?