Ovulation Help-pg120171133082

4 Replies
youmakemewannalala - January 30

im on cycle day 14. last night was cervix was high not quite open, CM was creamy. today my CM turned water but my cervix is low, open & kinda firm. my bbt for the last two days was 96.8, 96.9. am i about to ovulation or what?

ket1919 - January 31

I heard that if your CM turns to water that means that you are shedding your corpus Letum which means that a pregnancy did not occur.

ket1919 - January 31

Maybe you ovulated early in your cycle?

Naomi98 - February 1

I'm not sure about cervix position - it takes a few cycles to really figure out what the cervix is up to. Also, the position can change throughout the day. But watery CM is a fertile sign so I'm guessing you're in your fertile period. But if you're charting, that's the easiest way to pinpoint when you ovulated (retrospectively of course!). You need to look at the overall pattern - has there been a rise yet? If not, keep on bd'ing til you get one. Good luck.

Naomi98 - February 1

Sorry, by rise I mean a sustained rise of three days or more...just to avoid confusion! btw, if you chart on fertility friend, it will automatically mark your ovulation day once you've had three days of high temps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?