Ovulation Pain Pg1288836765

3 Replies
Keehn323 - November 3

LMP was Oct 13th, lasted 5 days. On cycle day 6 I started having what I thought was O pain, as it was in the region of my right ovary and I have that every month, except normally on cd14. This pain lasted for four days straight and was a 2 or 3 on a pain scale, just a bother really. Then on cd12 and 13 I had ew cm, at least I think it was, my DH and I did bd the night before cd12. Since then I have been cramping lightly off and on, again, not painful, just annoying. When did I actually ovulate, and when should I expect my period? Don't really expect anyone to know, just needed to throw that question out there. Thanks!

Lexyhere - November 4

Keehn323, Not to be pokey, but how old are you? I would tell people I ovulated twice a month and they told me it was impossible. Well, a few years ago, researchers realized it IS possible and does happen. It IS way more prevalent in women over 30 though (which I am). (hence, why I asked your age). It could be possible you have ovulated twice. Just throwing that out there........ Lexy

Keehn323 - November 4

Thanks for the feedback Lexy, I had wondered if that was possible. I am 27. Let me ask this question then, if we had s_x right before both ovulations, is it possible to get pregnant both ovulations? Which one do you go off of to figure out when you would have your period?

Lexyhere - November 4

Yes, this study said it explains why there are frequent sets of unidentical twins. You would still go by your start of cycle date 1 and your period would still be due when it normally is. I have (usually) a 28 day cycle, last month was 27 days but it doesn't vary much but I do ovulate twice a month and a few months back it was 3 times! What a pain! (literally) Glad we weren't trying then! I'm too short to try and fertilize that many,haha.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?