Ovulation Pains-pg117041688759

6 Replies
dizoney - February 2

I was wondering what everyone's experience has been with ovulation pain. I've had mild cramping on the left side, like af was arriving. I'm on CD 11 and usually don't ovulate so I dont have a normal O day. I am new to this charting stuff. Thanks!

noellis - February 2

I have ovulation pain each month and it feels twingy, and almost like a mild period for a day.

roxy14j - February 2

I also know when I am ovulating due to a mild period pain feeling on the left side.

DANI - February 2

Yep, I also had the twingy pulling feeling in my left side too...

[email protected] - February 2

I get cramps like that, they come and go for like 2 days (cd 10-11). But this is ussually 3-5 days before I get tiny spotting which is suppose to be a sign of ovulating. So I don't know if I ovulate the day I get cramps to the day the spotting shows us which is cd 14-16. ???

krissy2006 - February 3

Ovulation cramps can occur as early as a week before ovulation and can last up to a week after. Therefore this is not a conclusive sign of ovulation. O spotting can occur up to 4 days following ovulation and also is not a conclusive sign of ovulation. Nor is CM or CP. The only conclusive form of finding when / if you ovulate is by temping.

orchidmom - February 3

I know how it feel.. my friends also experience the same thing..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?