Ovulation Question-pg115037743318

6 Replies
Tonibug - June 15

Hi everyone, According to the calendar on those ovulation websites it said that I would begin ovulating on June 10 - 15, 2006. Well me and my husband had s_x on June 9, 11, 12, and the 14th. I had taken an ovulation test on the 10 and it did show I was ovulating. What do you guys think? Do you think that we might get pregnant this month? I really hope so, you might have read some of my previous posts from when I had a miscarrage at the end of April. I had gotten pregnant really quickly before and now I just have a fear of it taking forever now.

Tonibug - June 16

Hi guys, this morning I am having the lotion like discharge do u think it would be too soon after ovulating to experience symptoms of pregnancy. What do u guys think?

Lin - June 16

I'm not really sure what you mean by "begin ovulating." Ovulation is an instantaneous event, so it takes a second to happen and then is over. If you ovulated sometime within the time frame you gave, then you've got a good chance based on the dates you had s_x. As for the discharge, I don't ever trust it, because while it's a sign of pregnancy, it also happens quite a lot when not pregnant. If you ovulated on the 9th, then it could be a sign, but if you ovulated on the 14th, then it's far too early. Best of luck to you!

Chas - June 16

Lin is right about the discharge. I wouldn't weigh too much into it. It is probably s____n, if you had s_x those days and you are getting the discharge two days later.

Tonibug - June 16

Thanks lin & Chas for answering. I know when were trying to get pregnant we look at even the little things and think were pregnant. Hopefully I am! When do you think is a good time to take a test to see if Im pregnant?

Lin - June 16

I say test no earlier than the 28th for the most accurate results.

Tonibug - June 16

thanks Lin!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?