Ovulation Question-pg117297601313

5 Replies
Brendansmom - March 3

Ok, I got a positive opk this afternoon around 4:00. I forgot to check this morning so I don't know when the surge started. What do you think would be better...bd'ing tonight and tomorrow night, or tomorrow morning and Mon morning? I'm reallt trying to get the job done. If it doesn't work this month I have to wait until October to try again :(

Erin1979 - March 3

I would bd tonight, and tomorrow just to be safe. Why do you have to wait until Octber?

krissy2006 - March 3

tonight, tomorrow and monday would be optimal... continue to take your opks in the afternoon as well because you can get several surges that result in a ++ OPK but not ovulation. Keep testing until you get a - OPK but continue to BD for the next two days afterr your last ++ OPK

krissy2006 - March 3

Your last + OPK will probably result in ovulation 12-32 hours after

Brendansmom - March 3

I guess I'm having an early mid-life crisis. I have decided to go back to work full time but I don't want to go back to my previous career. So I have decided to go back to school. If I get pg now I'll be due at the end of the fall semester. If I get pg in October I'll be due over summer break. This way I won't have to take anytime off from school. I guess I'll just have to see what happens.

Erin1979 - March 4

I totally understand. We are doing the same thing now. I have been at this new job for 4 months, and I am starting to think I need to look for something closer to home...the problem being, if I get pregnant I will go through not getting hired for anything (it happened to me when I was 3 months along with my dd), and I'm nervous.....if I get pg then I have to stay where I am, if not, I can look for a new job. Good luck to you Brendansmom!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?