Ovulation Sticks-pg113358266018

7 Replies
HAYDEN - December 2

has any one had good results from these?

Deb - December 3

Yes, I used them every month and got good results. When you get a positive, it means that you will ovulate within 24 - 36 hours so you know exactly when you should bd.

yes - December 3

they worked every time. got bfp every time I used them. They take away the guessing and wondering if I ovulated. Good luck to you! I used Clearplan Easy and they were easy to read.

HAYDEN - December 3

thanks guys, one more question. me and my husband had (relations) the night the sick turned pink, is that too soon?

kats - December 8

hi just wanted to ask if anyone knew if i have a faint line in the test line does that mean i will ovulate?

to KAts - December 8

No, the test line must be as dark as or darker than the refernence line. Keep checking, you might be getting close. There is usually some lh that is detected in urine all the time, but you will definately know when you get one because the line will be so dark.Good luck

staci - December 8

hayden, i did alot of research on when to bd after you get a positive on O strips(my 1st month using them so i was clueless!), and the sites say to bed with in 12-24 hrs of your + test because you want the sperm to be there before you O...so bd the day you get your +, day after and maybe even the next to be sure you hit the right days

HAYDEN - December 8

thanks Staci that helps alot! It helps to know that I'm doing something right!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?