Period While Pregnant -pg110853273218

15 Replies
laura - February 16

can you have a normal period while your pregnant. I have been feeling very nautious for the past couple months but i didnt think i am pregnant because ive been having my period.

Kris - February 16

I've been nauseous for the last month it's not fun. Have your periods been normal? From what I've heard they can be irregular it could be sign. I'm sorry I'm not more help. Keep me posted.Best of Luck.

laura - February 16

the last period i had, iwas in pain and was feeling very sick

Kris - February 16

How long have you been on your BC? I know at first I had killer cramps and felt awful when I started on my pills.

laura - February 16

i actually not on bc that is why iam so worried

Kris - February 16

I'd be too. Have you seen a doctor yet? It might be worth getting a blood test just to make sure.

laura - February 16

no i havent. i am almost embaressed because i am only 17 my boyfriend is almost 22 and he said he went to the doctor and they told him that he has a low sprem count(he went because him and his ex were trying to have a baby

laura - February 16

i didnt think he could get me pregnant so i didnt worrie about going on the pill

Kris - February 16

I'm not that much older than you myself. I'm 19 and my bf is the same age. I'd still say it'd be a good idea to get a test. Even with a low sperm count there is a possiblity. You guys are using at least condoms right? I'd suggest that even BC might be a good alternative. As much as it can be a pain to remember the pills everyday, there are the patches now. It's better than worrying. There is nothing to be embara__sed about he's not that much older than you.

laura - February 16

we are not even using condoms. ithink that the patch would be a good idea because i was on the pill for a while and iwould always forget to take it

Kris - February 16

Before you go on the patch just take a pregnancy test either the stick or the blood one. The hormones in the patch I've heard can cause issues if you are pregnant. Just visit the local s_xual health centre or your doctor.

laura - February 16

i think i should probably take a blood test because i took the home pregnancy test and i came up with a very faint line

Kris - February 16

Definitely a good idea. I'm heading off to bed. If you need to chat at anypoint feel free to email me @ [email protected]

WANDA - February 17

LAURA: HI, ANY LINE ON A HPT MEANS YOU ARE INDEED PREGNANT. YOUR BOYFRIEND COULD BE LYING ABOUT THE LOW SPERM COUNT, SO YOU WOULD NOT USE A CONDOM. YOU COULD BE HAVING PREGNANCY BLEEDING,WHICH HAPPEN IN THE 1ST TRIMESTER. THIS GROWN MAN IS USING YOU FOR s_x. THERE IS NOTHING YOU AND HIM HAVE IN COMMON. ALWAYS USE A CONDOM. YOU CAN END UP WORRING ABOUT MORE THAN PREGNANCY,SUCH AS: STDS. THESE GROWN MEN HARDLY EVER STICK AROUND. PLEASE THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PREGNANCY.

laura - February 19

i think your right about my boyfriend. i just found out he is not the good guy i thoght he was. and if i am pregnant ido not believe in abortion so i WILL have the baby which means i will have to deal with him the rest of my life. i should have thought of this ahead of time

Renee - February 21

I went through the same thing with my baby's father. We were best friends UNTIL I Got Pregnant. But I still didn't learn my lesson, Now I think I may be pregnant again, but I had a period. It was 4 days early and the cramping was mild. I want to know the same thing you do...is it possible to be pregnant and still have periods?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?