Pink Discharge-pg110323585514

7 Replies
A.V - December 16

I know I post alot of ?'s but I am 5 days late have not had a positive test but today I have had some light pink discharge I would call it because it was more mucus and it was with pink no read at all, now I'm wondering could I still be pregnant or am I in the clear to start birth control, I was trying but now I have decided to wait again. Any imput would help please!

A.V - December 16

Anyone any ideas?

hi - December 17

i JUST HAD THE PINK STUFF TO IM 2 WEEKS LATE AND FEEL PREG IS MY PERIOD ON ITS WAY TO PROVE IT IS ALL IN MY HEAD?LOL

Grandpa Viv - December 17

A.V., it helps if you keep adding to your original post so the whole story is in one place. Each time anyone adds to the post it comes back to the top of the list. Pink discharge is an implantation sign, and clear or creamy discharge can occur in early pregnancy.

b - December 17

pink discharge before your period? can that happen too?

amy - December 20

my af is due the 25th. i have also been having pink discharge when i wipe. my b___st and nipples have also been sore along with ab pains.

Jennifer Ratcliffe - January 10

When I first thought I was pregnant with my daughter I had a real light pink discharge In between my period and when I was supose to get mine. hope I could help.

Angie - September 1

What is pink discharge 3 days after ovulation?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?