PLEASE ANSWER-pg113206551718

10 Replies
Kristen - November 15

My last period was Oct31-Nov2,which is strange cause my af usually lasts 7 days ......this wekend hubby and i bd on nov 11,12,13......i think i shuld have o'd the 13 or 14th...today when i woke up there was a big spot of blood on my panties....what culd this be implant or what.....no other preg syms yet

Kristen - November 15

Forgot to add my cycle is usually 28days and af is not due til 11/28ish

Kristen - November 15

Please some advice someone anyone!!!!

Kristen - November 15

Come On People

krob - November 15

you could be pregnant the only way to know for sure is to test it could implantation bleeding

Sara - November 15

If you think you just O'd on the 13th or 14th then it is probably not implantation bleeding.Usually that takes place 6-10 days past ovulation.I'm not sure what else it can be.If you are really concerned I would just call your Dr.Did you try to conceive last month?It might be possible that you are pg from last month and just had a very light period.If it is possible then it wouldn't be too early to test.Good luck any more questions just ask,I'll try to help.

Kristen - November 15

Wuld implant bleeding occur only a day or so after o.....

Sara - November 15

No, It wouldn't implant 1 day after O.It takes 6-10 days after O to implant. Is it possible you are pg from last month?

Kristen - November 15

It is possible i only bleed for 3 days last month from Oct 31- Nov 2.... and i have felt very tired lately ...fingers crossed .....i'm going to wait til af is expected(or not)...before i test but i am going to the dr next Tues..so i may ask to test there...Fingersxxxxxx!!!!

J. - November 15

Kristen, are you still bleeding now or was just a spot from overnight?

Kristen - November 15

There is still some bleeding now but no cramps like i usually have during af & not really a full flow

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?