Please Help-pg10989892877

2 Replies
TA - October 28

I had my last periods on Oct 15. Me and my husband are in the process of forming baby. But yesterday, i found light colour change in the va___al discharge....it was white mixed with red. What does this mean....

Viv - October 28

If the period ended on Oct 15, you might hope that you ovulated around Oct 22 and you are seeing implantation spotting on Oct 27. If that is true you will likely have at least a few early pregnancy signs in the next few days, but wait for a week after missing a period before taking a home test.

warrior girl - October 28

Hi!Im a little bit worried..my last period was sept 19. my bf and I had s_x on the 26th.I had a spotting last oct 9 which lasted only for 3 days.its light pink .then experienced again on the 16th of the same month,which I onsidered “heavier” because its really red, and I noticed not a thread but a blood clot whenever I pee, and whenever I got up every morning..it just lasted for 3 days.My b___st are sore right now, Im feeling sick these past few days..like im having a sore throat.Am I pregnant?Please help…

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?