Please Help-pg109920228624

8 Replies
Sarah - October 31

I don't know if I am or not can you help. I have been constantly feeling sick but also hungry, feeling lightheaded and getting exhausted really, really quickly, pains in my stomach and feeling short of breath, I had s_x on the 23th and my "period" started on the 27th, I always go for 6 days with the first 3 being really heavy and I am constantly sick, this time half of the 1st day was heavy and then I was moderate the rest of the day and the next day I was very light and they only lasted for 2 days, so I have 3 questions 1:Could I be pregnant? 2:Would it be to early to test myself the end of this week? and 3: The things I have been feeling above, is it to early to feel those things? Thanks so much, oh I forgot we used a condom but have no idea if it broke or anything. Again thanks

Sarah - October 31

Oh and things that usually don't bother me are making me reach

Viv - October 31

1:Yes; 2:Yes; 3:No You can test sooner if you like, but I wouldn't count on anything before Nov 10th. If the "period" on the 27th was implantation then you were off to a very fast start. They normally say 7 to 10 days. Perhaps you ovulated the same day you had s_x. Your set of symptoms does not contain the normal complaint about b___st changes, ga__sy, and more frequent peeing, but everyone is different. Good luck!

Sarah - October 31

My b___sts starting getting sore today

Viv - November 1

Things are adding up. It's always a good idea to use v____al spermicide as well as a condom if you aren't on the pill. From 25% to 30% of early pregnancies do not last, if that's any comfort.

Sarah - November 1

thanks Viv, I'm not actually that worried if I am. Would be better if I wasn't but i'm certainly not worried if I am. Thanks again

Sarah - November 2

ok, an update. I'm still feeling all of the things above except some things are a little worse, i'm now also very iritable (sp), i also have now have to pee a lot more then usual and have some gas, basically I feel like i'm getting my period (except I know i'm not), I took a test today and it was negative, when would be the best time to test again (its been 10 days since I had s_x) thanks again

Sarah - November 2

Ok, an update, i'm still feeling all of the above however some things are a little worse, i'm also now iritible, can't get enough sleep and i'm peeing more then usual, basically I feel like i'm getting my period but I know i'm not, I took a preg test today which was neg. (today is day 10) when do you think I should take another to be sure.

Sarah - November 2

Sorry posted twice

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?