Please Help-pg110056215023

4 Replies
a - November 15

I wish I was happy to say that I am pregnant but unfortunately thats not the case. I found out yesterday that I am 5 weeks pregnant. I have no other choice but to keep this child as Its my own and I would never forgive myself if aborted or adopted. The thing is my husband and I are not doing well finacially, having a hard time supporting just the two of us right now. We were going to be straight by 2006 and buy a house and start a family then. Please can someone give me advice as to what we can do. My husband is in the Navy - certainly not paid enough. Thankyou to any kind person who can give me advice. xxx

jo - November 15

I do feel for you, I have just found out today that i am 6 weeks pregnant, I have always wanted children but the timing is not at all right and I feel guilty for saying that, its just that we have just bought our first house together and our wedding is booked for july next year exactly 9 months away and i have everything planned, now I dont know what i am going to do although i know i will go through with the pregnancy, i just feel i am going to disapoint everyone. We are happy about the pregnancy its just that we are'nt financially stable at the moment and its not as i planned it would be if you understand. The only advice that I can give you is that everything happens for a reason and everything will work out fine in the end. Im sorry if i've gone its just that i feel i understand how you feel at the moment.good luck xxxxxxxx

a - November 15

Jo, thankyou so much for your reply. It made me feel better. I too would love to have a child, but now is far from the right time. I hope everything works out for you. Thanks again xxxx

EV - November 15

a, hi, I am also a Navy wife and I have been trying for 2 months to get preg. it all started with a scare. I thought I was preg. I was 12 days late. and then I got my period, we were relief. We thought too we were unable to be finanacially ready. We bought a house, 2 cars, 1 job (both), him going to to school + BILLS. And just one day we decided the same day to try to concieve. we are not yet there, but working on it. he is an E-5 . anything is possible. single mothers do it, we can too! :) Smlie, you have a little body growing in you!

Lea - November 16

I am to a navy wife my husband is an E-6 we have been trying for a baby for a while now no luck yet, well last year we went through an ectopic pregnancy that was hard on us both we are now trying again and I am now 15 days late for my period I do not want to get my hopes up and then be shot down. After the ectopic pregnancy we decided not to concentrate on having a baby so much.But now we can say we are ready. Take care Where is everyone from?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?