Please Help-pg111981935118

3 Replies
jennie - June 26

i had unprotected s_x about 3-4 weeks ago and got my af about a week and a half ago but it wasnt normal it was kinda heavy and acouple days after it ended i got some pinkish spotting and now ive been feelin really sick. my lower back has been hurtin and my tummy just feels wierd and i felt alittle nauseus and my temp is usually normal but lately its been 99.2 and ive been really gassy and tired. ive heard that some people can get preg before thier af and then get thier af cus the hormones didnt kick in yet or some get af during early preg. i was just wonderin what some of u think and is there a chance that im preg, im kinda hopin i am.

tamariyah - June 26

have you taken an hpt? sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me :) Good luck and lots of Baby dust!!!

Grandpa Viv - June 26

Sounds like good preg signs, but the heavy bleed is a puzzle. Test at weekly intervals, and good luck!

to Jennie - June 26

Hi there. I would say you are not pregnant, because you got a heavy period. You would not have enough uterine lining left to support any egg hoping to implant. Every month you build up a lining in your uterus, ready to nourish the baby. If you do not get pregnant, that lining is no longer needed and it is shed. So, you get your period. If you didn't shed, the lining would build just get thicker and thicker. If you had your period a week and a half ago, you could be coming up to your next ovulation very soon...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?