PLEASE HELP-pg114134939218

9 Replies
ladyle - March 2

HAS ANYONE HAD A MISCARRIAGE BUT THEIR CERVIX WHERE CLOSED? PLEASE HELP AND IF SO WAS IT A HEATHY PRGNANICES AFTER I.E GVING BIRTH

ladyle - March 2

plz help me

Lin - March 2

Ladyle, I wish I could help you, but I honestly don't know the answer to your question. Be patient, because there usually aren't very many posts at this time. You'll see many more tomorrow. If you don't have any replies by then, bump it. Good luck!

ladyle - March 3

thanks girls i thought we where here to help eachother

AshleyPros - March 3

I really wish I could help, I've never had a miscarriage that I was aware of. I really hope all is well with you.

AshleyB - March 3

You can have a m/c even if your cervix is closed. Its a missed m/c. When the baby dies, but your body doesn't reject it itself. I had one and never had any bleeding or any signs that anything was wrong until the u/s. Had to have a d&c.

ladyle - March 3

This the thing i was pregnant once beforde and had the same thing as AshleyB............ i was bleeding round about 5 weeks, docs said i've had miscarry, bled 4 a week. But another weeek after had a scan and there my baby was. But i lost it the same as AshleyB so this is why i ask

AshleyB - March 3

Chances are, you'd need a d&c then. Is this what's going on with you now?

AshleyPros - March 3

do you have any messengers ladyle? yahoo- candy_apple032205 , aim- tinkerbell753452 , msn- [email protected]

somedaymom - March 3

ladyle.. I had a miscarriage in dec. When I was at the hospital (bleeding alot)they said that my cervix was still pretty much closed and that I should go home and get in touch with my dr on Monday as their wasn't much they could do for me. 2 hours after I got home from the hospital I had really bad cramps and pain and I felt as though I had to go to the bathroom (#2)(sorry tmi). When I pushed, I ended up "delivering" the baby. I was almost 8 weeks at the time. So, it's possible to have your cervix closed, but just that quickly it opened and I ended up losing my baby. Mine was not a missed miscarriage like yours and Ashley B's. Just thought I would tell you that I too had a closed cervix but mine was alittle different than what you experienced.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?