Please Help -pg110266883852

4 Replies
W - December 10

Is it possible to be pregnant if you get your period (an actual, normal period, not resembling implant bleeding) two or three days after the last time you did something that would cause pregnancy?

Grandpa Viv - December 10

If the only time last month you were exposed to pregnancy was in the few days before you expected your period, and your period came as expected, you very unlikely to be pregnant. Why do you ask?

W - December 10

Well, right after my period ended, I started get abdominal cramping, almost like a period, but not. I also started getting mild diarrhea. So, I started to a__sume the worst. Now, I keep feeling pressure in my stomach, and this has been going on for about three or four days. I'm not sure if it's my nerves and mind playing tricks on me because I'm worried or not. I know you're supposed to skip your period when you're pregnant, but I am still worried.

r - December 10

to get your preiod 2 or 3 days after you had s_x will not get you pregnant. You have to be ovulating to get pregnant, but 2-3 days seems too soon to be ovulating. what is your cycle - is it a normal 28 day cycle?

W - December 11

It's all over the place... it can be as short as 30 days or as long as around 42 days... I even had a cycle that was 56 days once. But, the average time is around 36 days.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?