PLEASE HELP -pg110229439432

3 Replies
emily - December 5

hey ladies, this is my first time visiting the site. i have had some serious period-like cramps over the last 2 weeks. they are their strongest at night, and i feel very sore, like i just did 1000 sit-ups, but my period hasn't come yet. It is very inconsistant, and has been since college. However the cramps are painful and i have never felt anything like this before my period. also, i never know what i want to eat, and end up eatting little bites of things before i throw it away. i am very moody, i feel extremely weak, and im starting to break out, which rarely happens to me. my period is seldom on the same week as the month before, and the last time i had it, it only lasted 3 days. i talked to my mom about it, and she said she still had her period when she was pregnant with me. id rather not be pregnant (early 20s) but i feel changes in my body, and any advice is more than welcome.

Zuly - December 5

Ho my god if you are in that much pain why don't you go to the Dr.And about you having your period and being pregnant yes it can happen .I'v had a baby like this before .I had my period till I was 5 month pregnant.And didn't even know it.

emily - December 5

I suppose I should go to the doctor, but I just returned from oveseas almost 2 months ago, and my new job doesnt offer insurance for another 3 months. thank you for the advice though, is there an inexpensive clinic i can go to?

zuly - December 5

Some type of health department they take like $15.00

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?