PLEASE HELP -pg111153455418

4 Replies
Jen - March 22

Ok, I was due for af on the 18th(of March) and she hasn't came. I have had cramps, in the front around my bikini line that come and go really fast since the 4th(I think). I also have been having cramps in my back. I have been nausous, sore nipples around the 6th through the 10th, now I just have achy br___ts. My br___ts feel like they are more full, and the montg. things are more apparent than before. I also feel bloated. I have been having a lot of discharge, way more than normal. Sometimes it is like lotion, and the past two days it has been more of an egg white, and streatchy. I haven't had my period yet, its 4 days late. I took a hpt and it came out a bfn :-(. But I am wondering if it is bc I bought an equate brand test? Does anyone have any advice? The waiting is killing me. By the way, I think I ovulated on the 4th or 5th, i have a cycle length of 28 days, and af is very regular. Thanks for your help

Jen - March 22

I forgot to mention that I have an occasional tingling feeling in my b___sts, and the veins on my b___sts seem to be a lot darker and more prominent....

jena - March 22

you are possibly too early to tell if you are prego - your signs are good - but I'd wait another day or two and take another test - maybe a different brand? good luck to yoU!

Jen - March 22

Thanks, I hate waiting!!! It was hard enough to wait until the day after I was supposed to have af. But I suppose I will make it. Thank you SO much for you input!

lindsey to jen - March 22

the equate brand that you bought has a sensitivity of 100miu ..i believe. If you have a dollar tree store in your area, they sell preg tests that detect af 25miu. Very good tests to get! only 1$. But they are excellent at detecting early pregnancy. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?