Please Help -pg112628630818

6 Replies
cl - September 9

I just found out that I am 5 (almost 6) weeks pregnant. I have heard that symptoms of pregnancy should have shown up already, but the only sign I have is that if I go without a bra my br___ts are a little tender. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if they have had or are having the same thing. Is it normal or does it sound like I am going to miscarry????

d - September 9

cl - You shouldn't worry to much. Some women have 0 symptoms with the exception of a missed period. You should relax, your only 6 weeks... you may be getting more symtoms soon. But lack there of is not an indication of miscarring.

bean - September 9

cl - Don't worry! Many women don't have any signs. I'm 6 wks 4 days according to my u/s yesterday, where yes, I did see a happy baby heartbeat! My only symptoms are sore bbs, tired, and awful awful cramps, which make me constantly fear a m/c. But no naseau or anything. Everyone's different. Count your blessings for the time being. I've heard the symptoms tend to hit around wk 7!

cl - September 9

thank you ladies. You have made me feel a lot better. I was really starting to worry because my sister had all the symptoms right from day one with both of her pregnancies, and so far all the other people I have talked to have not heard of of someone having no symptoms unless the pg was ectopic. So thank you again you have helped put my mind to rest.

Alycia - September 9

I'm 5w4d, and I have very few symptoms as well. I mostly just have cramping, but my b___sts started to swell and get tender a couple of days ago. Try not to worry (I know it's hard - I'm doing it too!).

?? - September 9

Did it show on a hpt that you were pregnant? Or did you just figure you weren't until you went to the doctors?

cl - September 9

dear ?? I did four hpt's before I went to the doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion