Please Help -pg120189996261

5 Replies
nickbeasley - February 1

I am now 9 dpo. I have been off bc for a month and having signs of pregnency. I have had white bumps come up on my areolas and veins showing up, having frequent headachs, a tightness in my lower stomach, and feeling nausated sometimes. I took a preg test this morning and it was negative. My period is due Feb. 6th. Did I test too early? Could I be preggo, or is this just side effects from going off BC? Please help!!!!

Grandpa Viv - February 1

Probably side effects from pill withdrawal, but take another couple of tests at one week intervals to be sure. Dollar Store will work fine and save money. Good luck!

LadyD - February 2

I agree with Grandpa Viv, maybe it's side effects but take a test when your af is due so you can get accurate results.GL!

Sandy81 - February 2

i am ttc and i have odd tightness in lower stomach. altho i am not off bc or anything. see my post "sluggish"... i feel like my stomach on the bottom is tight as if i did sit ups and when i suck in my tummy i cant do it as i normally used to be able to. not to say im am showing(thats impossible) but more so to say its as if i physically cannot move it in it feels stiff and very different. in any case tho, good luck**

brads wifey - February 2

I was the same way when I came off the pill .. I've been off it for 7 months now and my periods still aren't back to normal. good luck and hope that helps

Tonigirl - February 2

Hi just wanted to share that I've also had the white-ish bumps last month and this month on my areolas...but I wasn't pregnant last month...the jury's still out for this month being that I'm a few days late now. But nurse on another forum said that she asked a doctor she works with about the bumps and they said it merely happens from an increase in hormones...so it may not pertain to pregnancy. Good luck! Baby dust to you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?