PLEASE HELP -pg110236487184

9 Replies
AL - December 6

I had aex on nov.6 and had my period on nov.22... on 1st day it was lighter than the rest of the days it was heavier (normal) and it lasted 6 days and they only usually last 4. So i didnt worry about it but now I am becoming to get more gassy and i have air bubbles in my stomach and i have small veins on my br___ts...should I stop freaking out or is this something to be worried over?

Grandpa Viv - December 6

November 6th would not have been a good day to have unprotected s_x. Since some pregnant women do have bleeding at period time, and you do have a couple of early signs of pregnancy, it would be a good idea to HPT. You could try one now if you are really anxious, but it would be better to leave it until next weekend, first pee in the morning. Good luck!

AL - December 6

I took a HPT on Nov. 20th cuz i first told my mom then so she wanted me to take one...neg...then 2 days later i got my period...then i took another test on Dec. 3rd and it was neg. cuz i was still worried...

AL - December 6

could the gas be something else? like stress cuz i have had alot of that lately... ALOT

AL - December 6

It also wasnt unprotecte..he had a condom and it didnt break...sorry just nervous because I figured it out after that it was close to ovulation and thats why im so worried... i have been trying not to stress out about it but i have only had s_x 3 times and that was the 2nd...1st time i was stressed out to the max...im sorry im just worried about it...thanks for you advice!

S - December 7

I have no idea maybe someon else could help u more

Christine - December 7

AL you are probably worrying yourself into your symptoms...ga__syness could be from diet...veins in your b___sts...well maybe they are just growing...if you wore protection and got your period and took a couple hpt's...your chances of being pregnant are slim to none...yes you may have been ovulating...but even unprotected s_x during ovulation does not mean your 100% going to concieve...relax...I'm sure your fine...just keep doing the right thing and protect yourself...go get some b/c pills to back up the condoms...good luck

AL - December 8

not I am starting to have discharge and I would be on day 11 of my period... is this normal right before ovulation?

Grandpa Viv - December 8

That sounds comforting. You should have clear stretchy (like raw egg white) discharge in the days leading up to ovulation, which is generally around Day 14. Let's hope things are getting back to normal.

AL - December 8

Earlier someone said that the veins in my b___st could be that they are growing...Im 17...shouldnt they be done growing and does the area around your nipple always have to change color becuase is not getting darker and yet I still have the veins....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?