Please Help Me-pg110203101387

2 Replies
Jess - December 2

Ive always had a habit of being a worry wart when it comes to s_x, ALWAYS. I've been on the pill for a year and a half now, i take my pills on time, every day. Anytime that me and my boyfriend have s_x we always use a condom, and its never broken. My last period was normal, but the weekend after it ended my boyfriend penetrated twice, without c_mming, and then we used a condom and had s_x, that was almost two weeks ago. I took a test the other day, it came out negative. For some reason, i just feel like i am.. is it me being paranoid? I dont have any symptoms.. no nausea, tender br___ts, headaches... ive been peeing a bit more than usual, and im alittle bloated... could i be pregnant?

zuly - December 2

You don't always have to have pregnancy symptoms to be pregnant. but if you are not sure if you are take a test .

Christine - December 3

Jess it is not that likely that you are, but anything is possible...probably the fact that you normal have s_x very well protected and this time you slipped a little has got you worrying more than ever...there are tons of pregnancy symptoms..lots of them are symptoms of just pms...some you can bring on yourself just from stressing over it...take it easy...and remember the pill is not 100% so if you are not trying to concieve you are doing the right thing by using a condom as well...I highly doubt you have anything to worry about...good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?