Please Help Me-pg111414833218

1 Replies
Skila - April 22

h__lo everyone i have a question.on April 16,2005 i was suppose to start my period as the day went on me and my Boyfriend had s_x for the first time. bet it was really good for the both of us but in the mean time he pulls out could i get pregnant from his pre c_m also i still havent came on my period and its been 6 days late and i am having mild cramps in my abdomen feeling alittle nauseas. i am not stressed or anything what could be the problem. also to anwser some of the question there is a very little possibility to get pregnant while on your period but never doubt faith because anything can happen with just a little prayer. but and the mean time could someone please anwser my question you can email me @ [email protected] thanks again..

Grandpa Viv - April 22

Hmm! If your period had come as you expected you could be confident you are not pregnant. Now you have to wonder if you ovulated late and got pregnant, scared your period off with first-time s_x, got pregnant from fooling around a couple of weeks earlier, or simply skipped a cycle. Your best bet is to take a home test this weekend. Use a condom always, along with a backup method such as foam or pill. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?