Please Help Me-pg113419302418

2 Replies
Sue - December 10

At the first of November I had light bleeding for a few days and then spotted for a couple. The same thing happened on the 27th of November. I always have my period on the 13th like clockwork and it is always heavy, painful and lasts 5-7 days. I have all the pregnancy signs/symptoms. I took 3 hpts in the morning on 11-17,11-18 and 11-19. I feel pregnant. I haven't been to the doctor yet. The only time he could see me is in January. My friend had the same thing happen to her. She bled for 3 months, neg hpts, she went to the dr last week and she is 3 months pregnant. My mother bled the entire time she was pregnant with me. Could I be pregnant? The most I could be is 8 weeks.

Dionne - December 10

Hi Sue, I think you should get blood test done. Tell dr of your situation and that your mum bled the entire time she was pregnant and that you need to know, or else you can just tell him you're x amount of wks late, been doing hpt test and they're coming out neg and that you want bloods done as you're sure you are pg. Goodluck and let us know how you get on.

Grandpa Viv - December 10

You are having these light bleeds around ovulation time. Consider the possibility that you have an ovarian cyst that is messing with your cycle and your hormones. It may sort itself out, but keep the appointment with the doctor anyway, and take another preg test for good measure. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?