Please Help Me-pg114981987418

2 Replies
confused01 - June 8

hi ladies. ive posted a couple of questions before. i would like to explain my situaton to you and ask for you to help me because im not a expert on this stuff. im 20 years old and on april 26th, 2006 i took the morning after pill when the condom broke. I got my period on may 3rd which is when it normally is. On may 28th i started to have cramps and started my period. it was light except for day two when it was really heavy with heavy clotting. After taking the pill i had s_x one time and my husband pulled out within 10 minute sbecause i was hurting for some reason. Ive also put on about 5 pounds in about 2 weeks. im just curious to see if i could be pregnant or is the pill messing with my period or what? i am so confused. also the wieght ive gained is around my belly. im not sure that if you are pregnant you can suck your tummy in or not but i can suck it in and it goes flat. BUT I AM JUST SO CONFUSED. because of owrk i travel alot and just have not had time to get to the doctor. i was wondering if you ladies could help out a little. Could i be pregnant or am i just stressing and its the pill. Please help

Patti - June 9

Sorry, but I don't know anything about the morning after pill. If you think there's a chance of being pregnant you should do ahead and test. Again, sorry I wasn't any help, but just wanted to wish you well.

pavanitha - June 9

Why dont you immediately try out with home pregnancy test

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?