Please Help Me-pg119976523158

6 Replies
melanie12341 - January 7

OK first off let me say that my last period was nov 18th, so i was suppose to get it around dec 18th. i haven't however, and so i took a pregnacy test on dec 31st for the h__l of it even though at that point i hadn't had s_x in 3 months and it came back negative. i then let my boyfriend put his p__s in me 4 thrusts and then told him to take it out. I still have yet to get my period, should i take another pregnancy test? what are the chances i cud be pregnant??

b__terfly kisses - January 7

this is the 3rd time you are asking the same question?

melanie12341 - January 7

I want sumone else opinion

b__terfly kisses - January 7

you should post at the bottom of the other two posts then, not a start a new one... people tend not to answer when they see duplicate posts... good luck to you!

jezebel1018 - January 7

melanie12341, instead of asking the question repeatedly (which will lead to the question being ignored), just type the word 'bump' as a reply to your own question & that will bring it back to the top of the list so more people can read it. as for pregnancy, its very unlikely. if it would make you feel better, wait a week & test again & if still no period i would go to the dr & get checked out. good luck.

melanie12341 - January 7

im really sorry it is just that i am so paranoid because i dont understand why i haven't gotten my period yet, its been 3 weeks now. i am suppose to get on the birth control and i cant untill i get my period. i just dont know whats going on and it scares me. im sorry, i wont do it again

jezebel1018 - January 7

any time you miss your period when you arent trying to get pregnant is a scary one, i can understand that. even if youre not having s_x it can kind of freak you out wondering whats wrong, etc. wouldnt be too worried about being pregnant though if the only time you had s_x was when you said. & now you know the trick for bumping up a thread :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?