Please Help Me -pg112978556018

3 Replies
cassidy - October 20

my symptoms- chest feels heavy, heartburn, discharge(today for the 1st time), headaches, occasionaly nausea (maybe like once a day, everyone says my stomach feels hard, i get cramps in my tummy and side, sometime i feel like i've just done a million crunches when i havent done any at all! and i get tired easily like goin up the stairs. i've had "scares" before but i've never felt like this before... am i pregnant? or are these symptoms to anything else?? help... i mean yeah if i am i just want to know~

faith - October 20

you can only know for sure once you have taken a test.but your symptoms sound like you could be.wait til after a missed period and take a test.good luck

Grandpa Viv - October 20

Sounds pretty convincing to me. Out of breath going up stairs is from progesterone affecting your diaphragm, same as the effect on gut muscles that cause heartburn. Lotion discharge when you do not expect it is another good sign. Take a test when you are a week late on a normal period. Good luck!

to ca__sidy - October 20

don't mean to scare you, but if you are "just a few weeks" pregnant, those are some strong symptoms. (your aches and hard stomach) that shouldn't be happening soo soon. I would make an appointment to see the Dr. pregnant or not!!! have you had a pap lately??

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?