PLEASE HELP ME -pg113253798418

5 Replies
Megan - November 20

I believe I miscarried. I had s_x and 8 days later I had brown on tissue when I wiped one time when going to the bathroom. I also had bad cramps for a few days. Then the next day I had the same kind of brown coloring on toilet paper. Then a week later I had bright red bleeding when I wiped, followed by clots and pain shooting up my va___a. Then it went away for the rest of the day. Then I had pink goo along with lots of wet discharge that came and went. I also had a breakout of acne and the veins on my br___ts were like a cobwebs all over. I know I miscarried. Why did this happen?

Anissa - November 20

Bless your heart....I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you know you were pg? Many women miscarry and sometimes don't even know it. It is so common....I actually read that 40% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage. So you're not alone. Hang in there, and God will bless you with a child!

Megan - November 20

I don't have proof but I just KNOW I was. Hard feeling to explain but I knew. It hurts.

P - November 20

I'm sorry Megan. Anissa is right though, it's so terribly common. Try to think of it as nature's way of taking care of something that just wasn't right. Good luck and God bless.

Anissa - November 20

Megan, my sister has 3 beautiful children, and miscarried before each one. Imagine going through 3 miscarriages....its so strange, but so so common. I know it hurts, but you will heal, and get on the baby wagon again! Believe and have faith....

Darleen - November 20

I had one mc in June than another one last month, I understand how heartbreaking it is! We have been trying for 6 months now, hang in there!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?