Please Help Me Scared-pg112483544118

1 Replies
H.H - August 23

Hello, we started TTC last month. Period was July 8th, OPK tested postive on July 22, babydanced a few days....period arrived on August 6th...it came 4 days earlier than normal and started out as brown spotting for 2 days, then cramping and red blood for a day,,,then a few days of red blood without anymore cramping. I took a pregnancy test just to be sure since it was a bit of a different period since I do not normally have cramping or spotting prior to. Preg test was negative. SO I assumed that was my period, drank a few beers here and there up until it was time to ovulate and try again. Well I did OPKs 3 days in a row and they all had STRONG positives ....something I read said that could happen to if you are pregnant...so I took a pregnancy test....strong positive....on two different kinds! So I immediately went to get blood work today but have to wait until friday for results. I am scared to death since I had beer on more than one occasion ....and scared why I would of bled as much as a period. I would be 6 and 1/2 weeks along! Do you think I may have miscarried and hormone levels just arent down yet after 2 and 1/2 weeks? Thanks!

.... - August 23

I think you will be fine....i know some people from high school that had no idea they were pregnant and they drank and drank and had healthy babies!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?