Please Read-pg114341785918

51 Replies
Nevaeh5284 - March 26

hi my name is nevaeh and i am 15 yrs old. to get to the point i just started having s_x with my boyfriend. while i do know that i am on a 35 day cycle as far as my period but me and my boyfriend had s_x on the 4, 16,24-26 of march. well when we was having s_x on the 16th i noticed that i had a lot of mucus in my va___a before we started to have s_x and that has never been like that before. well of course he came inside of me (big mistake) huh but, what i need to know is am i pregnant or could be pregnant this week i have had tingling in my br___t in cramps on the left side of my abdomen. what should i do please help me.

pinkie - March 26

when do you expect your next period

gem - March 26

can you remember when the first day of your last period was?

Nevaeh5284 - March 26

the first day of my last period was the 19 and i was suppose to come on arround the 23rd

pinkie - March 26

judging by that i would think u prob ovulated around the 9th(2wks before ur next expected period)....is ur cycle normally regular?

Nevaeh5284 - March 26

no i come on every 30-35 days

pinkie - March 26

oh well maybe its just late....when i was younger mine was very irregular...i had some scares tooo, once it was 2 months late! the wait was absolutely agonizing...if ur late take a hpt...if its neg wait a while longer(maybe a week) then if ur period still hasnt come test again...if is still neg and theres still no period then maybe u should see a doc....it might be stress though my period didnt regulate until after i graduated college which is when my stress load was greatly reduced...good luck

Nevaeh5284 - March 26

thanks, maybe it is due to stress. thanks again but will let you know in a week if i am.

Emma2 - March 26

A 30-35 day cycle is irregular because it varies more than a few days on either side to be considered a regular cycle. I suggest you take a pregnancy test and to get on BCP and use condoms ....At 15 you have many more things to worry about than this stuff. I am not trying to be like your mom but my dear you are too young to be so reckless unless you want to get pregnant?

Nevaeh5284 - March 27

no i don't want to get pregnant, i am a straight a student and graduate this year. i just made a dumb choice in life i thought since i was going to college this fall i try to experience something a little unusual.

Emma2 - March 27

One day you will experience something that you wont be able to turn back. SO always try to make the right choices and think about your future and enjoy your youth because before you know it your gonna be 30 and ask where have the years gone by. Good luck!

Lin - March 27

Wait a minute. What country are you in? When you say college, are you saying it in the sense that Australians do for the latter half of high school, or are you saying that you've finished year 12 and are going on to university? If it's the latter, then shame on you even more for taking that risk. I really hope you've learned from this scare.

Nevaeh5284 - March 27

I am from the US and yes i am talking about i finished my senior year this coming may i will be a graduate, and will be going to MIT on a fall schlorship if the LORD permits it.

Lin - March 27

Oh my!!! I certainly hope you're not pregnant!!!

Nevaeh5284 - March 27

I know. but i was looking on the internet and reading brochers and if i am i think i would give it up for adoption. i don't want to miss myself up with an abortion they say it is not good for your body plus i don't think i could live with the pain of killing the life that once grow inside of me.

Emma2 - March 27

Will you be able to live with adoption? You need to think about this clearly...Do the test ASAP.

Nevaeh5284 - March 27

well when my boyfriend get home from school he is suppose to stop by the store to get an hpt. but i don't know if i could live with an adoption but i will choice that over my other option. do you think an 15 year old girl could handle raising a child going to school and a full time job. is it even possible?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?