Please Read-pg119120423660

2 Replies
MaybeATeenMommy - September 30

I am 16 and i just recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 2 years. We did NOT use a condom and i am not on birth control. During s_x he thought he was going to c_m but it was a false alarm stuck it back in and like 5 min later he pulled back out and you know... This was a week and a half ago, it was the day i got off my period and then again (same thing but no false alarm) 2 days later., Since about 3 days ago i have been bloated, cramping in my stomach and excessive discharge from down there. I have had a bit of nausea but that is normal for me. I dont have a mother to talk to, all i have is my dad but i dont want to talk to him about it. I am sure it is too soon for at home test but id like to know when i should take 1 and if i could be pregnante or if these symptoms are just my nerves??? PLEASE HELP! ?

Dolly - September 30

With that time line I'd say you're ovulating, NOT pregnant(due to the discharge especially). I highly doubt that you would have gotten pregnant from s_x RIGHT AFTER your period. Even if you had, there would NOT be symptoms that fast. Relax, but definately practice safe s_x at this time since you can easily become pregnant since you're ovulating.

kelbabe - October 1

maybe you should go on birth control. you dont need to tell your dd anything, and the doc isnt allowed to either. if your worried about going on your own, maybe your boyfriend can go with you, or an untie, or friend? best to be safe............and use condoms! you can still get pregnant from the pre-c_m. and also, well done for waiting so long!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?