Please Respond-pg123128013749

3 Replies
amyloran - January 6

I came off my contraceptive pill at the end of november and bleed for 3 weeks. I have had intercourse (unprotected) with my husband a few times since. i have no idea when my period is due and i feel pregnant. Im really tired, have what looks to be Montgomery's Tubercules on my nipples and my br___t/nipples seem swollen, i have tummy and back ache and i feel faint at times. i have no idea if im testing too early but each test comes back negative. im fed up of buying them and getting a negative result. I read somewhere i should test 19days after having intercourse...is this true? Could this just be a sign that my period is due? All advice welcome! Thanks ↓

Baby L - January 6

I would say test again in about one to two weeks. Since you do not knkow your cycle dates this should give your body time to increase the HCG hormone if you are indeed pregnant and then you should get your BFP aka Positive. Otherwise you should make an appointment with your GYN. A blood test shows up much much faster than a urine test and is much more accurate sooner! Baby Dust!

amyloran - January 7

Thank you! You were the first person to reply to my 6 post i put out! Thanks again and baby dust to you too!

Grandpa Viv - January 7

I did answer your post "any ideas?" You will have more luck if you keep everything in one thread, rather than confuse the issue by starting six. Just add a comment to your original post, even "bump", and it will come back to the top of the page. Happy New Y ear.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?