Pls Help-pg110753288418

0 Replies
jo - February 4

i'm in such a mess right now.. i think i may be pregnant... my period is a few days late.... but i'm not sure if it's just irregular because when i first got my period it was very irregular for about a year or two.. but it has been pretty regular in the past few years.. i'm in college right now studying to be a nurse.. and being in that position i am very well aware of the symptoms of pregnancy.. but i'm not sure if they really are pregnancy symptoms because some of my symptoms are similar to the symptoms i get before my period... my symptoms include pain in my lower abdomen, very bad back ache, tender br___ts, i'm always tired but it may just be the school load, and i get nauscious easily and frequently get headaches. i'm so scared right now.. i've talked to my boyfriend about this already and he's also scared.. we're both in our first year of college and we both don't have stable good paying jobs.. i know it's our mistake for not using protection but my boyfriend said that nothing came out in me.. is it possible to still get pregnant that way?? i'm so confused right now.. i want to have a baby... but i want it in the future.. i've already planned my future.. i want my children to have a good life like the kind of my life my parents gave me... i know i will be able to do this by working as a nurse but if i'm pregnant right now then that means i have to stop school and take care of the baby.. my boyfriend wants to me to get it aborted if i am.. he wants to abort it not for selfish reasons.. he does want a baby but not now.. he knows that we'll have a hard life and we wouldn't be able to live our dreams.. what should i do? pls help. i'm scared to get a pregnancy test because it might turn out to be positive

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?