Possible -pg119205792776

29 Replies
gator1205 - October 10

well i had s_x on the 3rd. i am due for af on the 21. i am having nausea in the mornings ever since monday, loss of appet_te, tight stomach, medium sore bb's, alot of cm., tossin and turnin(for several nights now) at night i cant seem to get good sleep..and thus super sleepy during the day. What do you guys think?possible

gator1205 - October 10

oh meant to say last af was 9/24 and it usually lasts 3 days

wantbabyboy - October 10

hey gator we have the same dates almost my lp was 09/23 a day before yours and I also last BD on oct 5&6 and now I have the same symptoms as you ...I was just eating and the last bit made me throw up almost ....my left nipple is hurting when I press against ...my jeans are tight and I am having weird dreams ....wanna test together?

beckyz - October 10

have you been ttc? do you know when you o'd?

wantbabyboy - October 10

I myself ovu 8th of oct...I am trying to concieve since june .

k. - October 10

Wantbabyboy... my LEFT nipple hurts too.... how weird is that. My AF is due Sat or Monday, not quite sure.... So I'm going to test again Fri or Sat.. It was BFN this morning, but on my last pregnancy I didn't get + until the day AF was due.

wantbabyboy - October 10

I just bought a pack of 2 tests I have a long wait till like the 18 I am new at all this ovu,cm,temp...its been so hard since june when I lost my baby at 6 weeks ...I hope we all get BFP this month and be june mommies ....does it hurt when you just press on it ? thats when mine hurts otherwise it's ok.

beckyz - October 10

Good luck ladies. My lmp was 09/20 and I o'd 10/3. My dh & I have been ttc since we were married in June. I have a few symptoms like sore bbs, some cramping here and there and I'm having trouble falling asleep (which is very unusual for me). Hope this is our month!!

wantbabyboy - October 10

what is everyones temp like ?today mine we 97.66.

beckyz - October 10

sorry to hear about your loss wantbabyboy! Are you planning on testing before your due af?

wantbabyboy - October 10

yep I hate waiting

beckyz - October 10

I haven't been temping, and I don't really no much about it

wantbabyboy - October 10

lol me either I had it just lying around and I would just check sometimes in a blue moon to see if the battery is still working ......I just started temping 3 days ago...which doesn't really help...

beckyz - October 10

how funny! I've only been going off my ewcm to know when I'm oing, if I'm not successful this month I think I'll get an opk

wantbabyboy - October 10

I had s_x on oct 05 and 6 ..and when I checked on the 8 it was like egg white ..yuk ....do you think they would have gotten the egg ? or to late ?

beckyz - October 10

It is a very good possibility! Sperm can last 2-3 days, whilst an egg only lasts 12 - 24 hrs so it is definitely best off to have s_x before you o

wantbabyboy - October 10

I have nightmares too now do you think that is a symptom?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?