Possible Implantation Pg1297707598

0 Replies
Kels - February 14

On 09/09/09 I had my first baby, a boy. I didnt have any type of bleeding that I noticed during that pregnancy. Ive been expecting my period any day within the week, which is totally normal for me. Last night at work, I had that little feeling 'down there' where I could feel some type of flow. I ran to the bathroom, to find a little bit of bright red blood on my panties. So I assumed it was my period, just a little early. However, when I sat down on the toilet, a big rush of bright red blood came out, I put on a pad, and just forgot about it, being at work, didnt want to worry. A little while later, I went to go check the flow to see if I needed a change, and there was nothing. No brown splots, no pink discharge, nothing. I tried wiping, and still nothing. I even tried using a tampon to see if there was anything up in there, and no, nothing. Could this just be implantation bleeding? After about 20 hours, still no blood, or cramps, or bad feelings in that area at all. I could skip this all and get a prego test, free at my clinic, but is it necessary? Help?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?