Pregnancy-pg110861320318

1 Replies
Bubblez_pbjb - February 16

h__lo i have a few questions to ask anyone wh knows the anserw . Please Help ASAP. I had my last period on Dec.28 and it ended around Jan. 2 . About 2 weeks before that i was s_xually active and didn't use a condom. He did pull out. Since then i have yet recieved my period. i'v been feeling like i want to throw up around the afternoon and night time and i'v been having really bad cramps as if i am going to come on. i took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it said neg. Today i woke up and say some light red brown discharge the kind you get when your about to come off your period. i was excited thinking i was comeing on but as the day went on i had no blood just the discharge. as i type this i feel like i'm going to be sick. HELP! could the test be wrong or am i crazy?

cindy - February 16

It is very unlikely that you are pregnant. You can get pregnant even if you use the pull out method, but the chances are not that high. I have been married for 6 years and we have done that several times and no pregnancies. But if you think for sure that you may be, just wait another week and take the test first thing in the morning. I am pregnant now and it took me 7 tests before I got a positive. We tried one month for this one. I hope everything goes your way, but I can tell you that I did cramp like I was going to start a period. Good luck!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?