Pregnancy-pg111280308518

1 Replies
T - April 6

I stopped using the pill in November and every since my cycle has been very sparratic. We have been trying since then and I have taken test and they have been negative. My cycle has always been sparratic since i was in hight school and that is why i got on the pill was to regulate so i would have it every month. So how do I know for sure if I am because last month I got it for a day on the 22nd and then I got it again for 4 days from the 8th to 11th and I still haven't gotten my cycle as of 4-6-05; i tood a test and it came out negative so I am really confused because i have a friend that was 6 months along and she had no idea she was pregnant. Help

Audrey - April 6

I think your system is still trying to regulate itself after being on the pill. It took me two years to get back to relatively regular periods after stopping the pill. If you are ttc here's a tip, you might be able to feel when ovulation occurs. Many women feel it as a sharp cramp on one side of the abdomen or the other (depending on which ovary is producing) that lasts about an hour or so then goes away. If you try within 12 hours you might get lucky. Best wishes!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?