Pregnancy And Periods-pg112722920618

1 Replies
bingbell - September 20

I´m a 26 year old female. I´m not on birth control but I have been using the Calender Method. My period without fail lasts normally nine days, it is always bright red and very heavy for at least seven of those days. For the last three months, I have had a very light period only two days which is mostly brown. I am very thin ony uk size 8, under 50 kg but my stomach has grown so much that... sorry about being blunt( I cant see my fanny when I sit up straight) I have been feeling sick on and off in the mornings, have had a neg pregnancy test but aerolas have turned purple is it still possible to be pregnant?

Catherine - September 20

I wish I had an answer to that. I've been going through the same thing. The dr says I'm not pregnant, but can't explain why I'm having pregnancy symptoms (like you, I'm having periods, but much shorter and lighter than normal). For those of you in the US, fanny in the UK does not mean the same as in the US. Unfortunately, I can't think of a polite word for that area, but let's just say it's in the front of the body down there.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?