Pregnancy And Periods -pg114754643918

2 Replies
lil_cutie - May 13

i know some people can get there period and still be pregnant.. i think i'm pregnant but ive got my period... but its not like it usually is.. i usually get a quite heavery period for the first 3 days and today its no where as near heavy... i've only had to used one pad for the whole day when i usually have to cchange it at least twice.... and also when your pergnant can u get period cramps aswell..... i want to know cause if u don't get cramps then it is my period...and i have nothin to worry about i hope

niania - May 14

I am not sure, but I had my period last month, but it was abnormal (very heavy on the first day and light on day 2 and barely there the 3rd day) nothing on the 4th or 5th day. I alway have a 5 day cycle. Any answers. I did test last month, but it was neg. But my sister was pregnant and had her cycle for the first 4 months and did not find out she was pregnant until her 5th month.

Emma2 - May 15

You cannot get your "period""mesntruation" while pregnant. This is humanly impossible . The main reason is having your period means you ovulated while pregnant! You may have some bleeding and usually women have reported more like a spotting while pregnant. Bleeding while pregnant despite what you have read and been told is NOT normal and not a good sign in pregnancy. Take a test if you beleive you are pregnant but i doubt it since your "period" has come . Good Luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?