Pregnancy Symptoms-pg110363059581

3 Replies
Aine - December 21

I have been feeling nausea from last Thursday 16th December and had a few dizzy spells, hot flushes, would this be a sign that I am pregnant? My period was due yesterday 20/12/04 being my longest usual cycle. I want to take a test but don't want to be disappointed should I wait>

Grandpa Viv - December 21

Why don't you wait until first pee the morning after Christmas Day and see if Santa brought an extra present? Around here they usually say wait a week after missing. Good luck! The signs are encouraging - it would be nice if you could add one or two out of: ga__sy, b___b changes, tired, smell changes, hungry.

Brandi - December 21

Well i am 16 yrs old.. i've been dateing my boyfriend for 1 year and 4 months and we had s_x a few times and i think this time we messed up.. i was due for my period 12-18 and i never got it. my stomach does hurt as i am sitting here typing this it hurts.. am i pregent? i am scared can someone fill me in

Zuly - December 22

Hi Aine ,Wait to take the test it is best to wait 2 weeks after your period is do to come. And then take the test.good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?