Pregnancy Symptoms -pg11047211539

7 Replies
jen - January 2

okay, my last period started on 12/5. i had s_x on 12/19. i have just developed back pain, have slight cramping (that's nothing like my normal cramping that occurs the day of or the day before my period), and was ever so slightly nausous this morning. i figured if i don't get my period by the 5th i'd take a test. but, are these good indicators that i could be pregnant?

Syd - January 2

They are very good signs. Keep watching for other signs too. However, PMS symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms are very similar. Good luck :)

Lisa - January 2

Jen - well you do have another option. I am pretty much going through the same thing. But if you are due on the 5th. You could go to the store and buy a First Responce home pg test. You can test 5 days before your expected period. As for signs, they could be good signs. Are you on any form of birth control?

jen - January 2

lisa - no, no birth control. i have fibroids and had cervical cancer in 1998. only in the last 2 years has my period actually been normal. my doctor was about to switch me to a lower hormone dose pill, and that's why i was taking a month off from the pill altogether. but, in the last 3 days, the symptoms have become more evident. also, the symptoms i am having i don't have when i experience PMS. also, generally i breakout on my chin and nothing yet. me period actually should have come today and absolutely nothing...except a backach, mild nausea, runny nose, really tired.

Lisa - January 2

Well it sounds like there is a good chance you are pg. Like I said though, if you don't want to wait, you can get the test I told you. It worked for me. I couldn't wait any longer and I found out 3 days before my period. So if you don't want to wait, I would try that one. It also has two tests in it so you can try one now, and it shows negative, you have another to try later if your period doesn't come and/or you are still having symptoms. Good Luck!

jen - January 2

thank! i'm going to pick up tests tomorrow and wait until first thing on tuesday morning since i know my levels will be at their highest.

Lisa - January 2

WELL GOOD LUCK!!! Send me a post so i know how it turned out!

Julie - January 4

Hi those do sound like good signs. However this is in regards to the comment about the first response home preg. test. With my last pregnancy it did not come out positive until I actually missed my period so I do not know how accurate it really is?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?